APJ XDR Strategy & Operations Manager
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Sales xDR Operations Team (Sales Development Operations- SDR/BDR) strives to be the brain and the spine of the xDR team at Okta. As part of the Business Operations group, you will be responsible for the APJ xDR team’s success by ensuring they have the insight, tools, processes & strategies needed to run effectively and efficiently.
You’ll partner closely with xDR managers to put structures in place that help the organization achieve their qualified lead (sales meetings set), stage 2 opportunity and pipeline quotas. You’ll collaborate with other Okta colleagues to design and implement your operational solutions, including Marketing Operations, Business Technology and Sales Enablement.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to APJ xDR leadership & managers. Provide recommendations on operational improvements and ways to drive effectiveness and efficiency across Global teams.
- Manage xDR quotas and PipeGen attainment, including the coverage and generation needs for each team. Work with Finance & Marketing Operations teams to identify and address areas of opportunity or concern.
- Enable xDR teams by building assets such as: reports, dashboards, models, frameworks, etc.
- Regularly inform stakeholders across xDR, Sales, Marketing, GTM Strategy & Planning of deeply analytical insights on xDR performance to ensure cross functional alignment and drive a data-driven decision strategy. Analyze and interrogate insights to proactively identify opportunities and prioritize initiatives to drive the business forward.
- Support the development of the annual and quarterly APJ xDR planning processes including capacity and coverage models, quota setting etc.
- Apply functional expertise and insights to support the strategy formation and validate alignment to the company objectives with optimal return on investment.
- Supervise the weekly Territory Review, MBR, and QBR procedures, providing insights and identifying gaps to subsequently define a Call to Action strategy aimed at promoting growth.
Day to Day:
- Work closely with your AMER/EMEA xDR Operations counterparts and the APJ Marketing Operations team to drive alignment on Global KPIs and processes, proactively identify areas of opportunity and execute on key strategies.
- Implement APJ xDR reporting packages to increase rep effectiveness and productivity.
- Conduct weekly metrics reviews with xDR management.
- Review the pipeline generation needs and variances for each team. Work with xDR managers to identify areas of opportunity or concern.
- Document essential processes and engagement rules; help enforce processes such as activity metrics & SLA attainment.
- Make recommendations to optimize the xDR User Experience in Salesforce by identifying areas of process simplification and automation.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to provide feedback and insights into areas such as Lead Scoring, Propensity models, monthly Call Blitz planning etc.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Experience in a Sales Development Operations (or similar) role
- Expertise in Lead management best practices & processes for both inbound (BDR) and outbound (SDR)
- Expertise in quota setting exercises & strategies
- Strong understanding of the Demand Funnel
- Salesforce mastery: create complex dashboards & reports, custom report types
- Intermediate experience in Tableau dashboard creation desirable
- Working knowledge of Anaplan desirable
- Exceptional quantitative and Google Sheets/MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can hold a meeting with directors and VPs
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.