Sales Development Representative - Seoul, Korea
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will be responsible for researching accounts and contacting prospects using phone and email outreach to both inbound and outbound leads, in order to set meetings that generate pipeline for our sales organization. We are seeking individuals who are dedicated, curious, and motivated. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills. A strong candidate is flexible with change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and eager to advance their career in sales.
SDRs are assigned a territory of accounts and are responsible for planning, researching, and strategizing how to set meetings within these accounts. The SDR will find the right people to connect with, make calls and send emails to gauge a fit, determine how Okta can help, then set up a meeting with their assigned Account Executive.
- Utilize sales engagement tools to research contacts and accounts to strategize with Marketing and Account Executives on prospecting plans.
- Conduct discovery conversations with IT Executives in targeted accounts.
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities for aligned Account Executives by following up on inbound leads and researched prospects, as well as proactively creating outbound leads.
- Utilize active listening skills to uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them.
- Work cross functionally to increase conversion rates and generate quality pipeline.
- Consistently achieve quota by hitting call, email, meeting, and pipeline targets.
- Use and maintain Salesforce.com to keep data accurate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in sales.
- Previous experience with sales and prospecting tools a plus: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate different systems and tools and follow processes.
- Highly motivated and driven individual who thrives working toward monthly and quarterly quotas.
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Language proficiency in both Korean and English.
We aren't looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we're looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you'd be a great fit, please apply!
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.