Marketing Internship - 12 months
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
About our Internship:
We are looking for University students in their final year of studying and are enthusiastic about a marketing internship.
Internships at Okta are not about coffee making and sending out emails. You will work on critical projects, challenging problems, and complex systems. You will learn more practical knowledge in your time with us than any online course can give you. You will work alongside dedicated, passionate, and skilled teams as a valued contributor.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join Okta as a Marketing Intern. The intern will work closely with Regional Marketing Managers and have ownership over projects that will have a measurable impact upon Okta's demand generation objectives. The Regional Marketing team applies a customer-first lens to everything we do to drive engagement with prospects or yet-to-be Okta customers. We're looking for a creative, dedicated, and approachable team member to help us coordinate events and programs.
To be successful in this role, you have a shown ability to handle multiple projects at once. We're looking for someone who can pay attention to the small details, while also thinking creatively and getting results with cross functional team members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Regional Marketing team with program planning, promotions, and logistics
- Support with marketing events (sponsorships, webinars, roundtables etc)
- Communicate with Marketing Managers and Sales teams across time zones (APAC)
- Report on overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns based on our KPIs
- Support marketing programs with registration page builds and CRM/Salesforce reports
- Liaise with external event agencies and design team
- Other projects as needed
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong social and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interest in developing a Marketing career & field events / marketing ops
- Deeply organised and detail oriented
- High level of comfort learning new tools / platforms
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude
- Event coordination and logistics experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate with team members while finding opportunities to give value individually
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.