Military SkillBridge Program Fellowship: Knowledge Management Associate
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
**A NOTE ABOUT THIS POSITION: This role is intended for the Department of Defense's SkillBridge program-eligible Service members.**
Okta’s Knowledge Management (KM) team is seeking a Knowledge Management Associate to assist with projects focused on building a knowledge-focused organization in Customer Support. This role will support the implementation of a KM framework that will empower both employees and customers. The KM team handles internal and external content including Okta help, knowledge bases, known errors, and more. This content is essential in enabling people to do their jobs without needing to contact support, and in enabling support, sales engineers, customers, and partners to efficiently discover information.
As a Knowledge Management Associate, you will have the opportunity to collaborate within the KM team to support projects aimed at improving the adoption of KM best practices and improving the quality of support knowledge within the Customer Support organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support of knowledge quality improvement initiatives including identifying and updating out of date links and content, performing quality assurance checks on knowledge base articles (in line with established content standards), identifying opportunities to improve the readability of support knowledge
- Perform editorial reviews of content prior to publishing for external consumption via self-service
- Run reports and analyze data to identify trends and improvement opportunities of KM operations
- Support KM adoption projects such as internal marketing campaigns and incentive programs
- Supporting KM operations including maintenance of support video library, quick guides and supporting documentation, monitoring training compliance and requests for assistance from Customer Support team members and ensuring draft KBAs move through the lifecycle in a timely manner
- Experience in knowledge or information management discipline
- Experience with customer support, customer-focused mindset
- Detail oriented and focused on quality of content
- Strong collaboration, communication and writing skills
- Experience using data and analytics to identify trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high rate of change
Education and Training:
- Training and/or certification in knowledge management a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.