Product Analyst, Workday
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The BT People Technology Team
Business Technology is on a mission to accelerate Okta’s scale and growth. We bring world-class business acumen and technology expertise to every interaction. We also drive cross-functional collaboration and are focused on delivering measurable business outcomes.
The Business Technology (BT) People Technology team is responsible for managing all applications supporting Okta’s business operations.
The Product Analyst, Workday Opportunity
Join our Enterprise Product Team as a Product Analyst specializing in Workday. You'll play a pivotal role in enhancing the user experience, maximizing software value, and collaborating with various departments and global offices. If you're enthusiastic about problem-solving and automation-driven transformation, we want you on our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Help our team ensure data accuracy and seamless ongoing enhancements of new Workday features/functionality.
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of testing systems, assist the product owners and business in testing the Workday solution
- Be comfortable and confident in gathering configuration requirements and problem- solving with product managers and business stakeholders.
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through hands on training to cross-functional teams
- Play a supporting role in data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Business Systems teams
- Provide a proactive interface between business partner groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Build reports to support both domestically and internationally for various areas of the Workday product
- Ability to problem solve and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within Workday
- Manage Workday upgrades and implement new and revised functionality within Workday.
What you’ll bring to the role
- 2+ years Workday experience
- Have a working knowledge of two or more of the following: Payroll, Benefits, Core HCM, Security Administration, Integrations, Time Tracking, Talent, Absence, Compensation, Business Process Configuration, and Report Writer
- Ability and desire to learn about and expand your expertise to encompass new areas of Workday
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Project management experience supporting the deployment of features and functionality
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
And extra credit if you have experience in any of the following!
- Workday PECI, CCB, API and RaaS experience.
- Workday Settlement and banking integration experience.
- Workday Expenses experience
- EIBs and calculated fields a plus
- Hands-on experience developing and enhancing custom reports and dashboards in SaaS or enterprise systems
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.