Quality Control Technician
holland, mi, usa
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Looking to hire a Quality Control technician with experience working in analytical labs. This candidate will be a core member of the Quality team that is focused on the testing and evaluation of materials.
- Evaluate active materials and raw materials inspection, testing, and release from the QC lab
- Drive the safety motto of the QC lab with zero spills with full EHS compliance.
- Plan, procure, organize, and run test equipment by following procedures and 5S principles
- Conduct chemical, Physical, and Electrochemical Characterization of the materials using different analytical techniques such as SEM, ICP-OES, Tap Density, PSA, XRD, coin cell, etc
- Document data in the quality database while ensuring high accuracy and precision of the reported data
- Bring new ideas to increase productivity, reduce costs, and minimize waste
- Support team members for in-house troubleshooting of QC lab equipment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of hands-on and analytical (university or commercial) experience related to: metallurgy, inorganic chemistry, organometallic chemistry, or materials science
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using advanced analytical techniques common to materials characterization
- Must be able to demonstrate meticulous organizational, data management, and communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of safety and be able to work independently or with other employees.
- This is a regular, full time position.
- Preferred to work onsite in our Holland, MI to overlap with certain shifts
- Compensation is competitive with similar positions in private companies in the local area.
- Disclaimer: The actual salary of a successful applicant may vary from posted ranges based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity and alignment with market data, and other legitimate business reasons, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable immigration law prevailing wages.
- In addition, Natron Energy has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, Life Insurance, Parental Leave Benefits, Discretionary Time Off (DTO) and Paid Time Off (PTO) for Exempt and Non-Exempt employees respectively, and 11 paid holidays.
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Our battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Our initial products target markets exceeding twenty-five billion dollars including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. We have additional products in development for larger markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Our products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes all from a nonflammable, fault-tolerant system.
Unsolicited Resume Policy
Natron Energy, Inc. (“Natron Energy” or the “Company”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from professional recruiters, third-party recruiting or staffing agencies, placement services, or any other source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes, including partial resumes, candidate profiles, and candidate details or information, sent to Natron Energy or its personnel will be treated as public information provided free of any charges or fees.
Natron Energy will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume, unless in connection with a written agreement with the Company then in effect. Such agreement must be pre-approved by Natron Energy and executed by an authorized representative of the Company. Natron Energy specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of an authorized representative of the Company.
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: email@example.com