Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
People & HR, People & HR
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Natron Energy seeks a Head of Talent Acquisition who will lead all aspects of the company’s team growth. This person is mission-driven and motivated to build a successful venture, capable of a massive positive impact by recruiting and hiring the best and brightest. They will build a team responsible for collaborating with the company’s team leads to run hiring searches from start to finish, including defining roles and candidate specs, recruiting passive and active candidates, and coordinating the interview and offer processes. Qualified candidates have at least five years’ experience recruiting for technical roles in hardware and software engineering or manufacturing in the Bay Area. The person for this position has a passion for company building, does what it takes to get the job done, and holds themselves and their colleagues to a world-class standard of excellence.
- Build, implement and manage full-cycle talent acquisition organization that will take Natron Energy through its next stage of growth and future expansion
- Ensure that the recruiting function is capable and well-aligned with the vision and goals of the organization
- Develop and lead execution of the company’s recruiting and sourcing strategies based on hiring growth plans that meet the company’s business needs
- Manage, train, and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Develop, implement, and manage key recruitment metrics and trends
- Develop innovative hiring methodologies by identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates
- In partnership with the HR team, develop on-boarding process to ensure the successful integration into the organization
- Recruit with the ability to match cultural and environmental fit, in addition to technical skills and experience
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards, and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities; participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations with regard to hiring practices, compliance with EEO
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition leader in a fast-paced technology environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team of tech recruiters and sourcers
- At least 5 years’ experience recruiting for technical positions in hardware or software engineering or manufacturing in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Ability to develop an entry-level technical understanding of the engineering skills and experiences relevant to the company’s hiring plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- Significant prior experience negotiating compensation packages
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Consultative mindset and ability to analyze and solve client challenges
- Highly organized and able to switch priorities on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to manage recruiting operations
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- An unwavering commitment to fostering a company culture of integrity, transparency, and respect
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or Business Administration relevant preferred
- Regular, full-time position
- Santa Clara, CA or Holland, MI location
- Onsite preferred, hybrid negotiable
- Disclaimer: The actual salary of a successful applicant may vary from posted ranges based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity and alignment with market data, and other legitimate business reasons, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable immigration law prevailing wages.
- In addition, Natron Energy has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, Life Insurance, Parental Leave Benefits, Discretionary Time Off (DTO) and Paid Time Off (PTO) for Exempt and Non-Exempt employees respectively, and 11 paid holidays.
- The salary range for this position is a minimum of $208,500 and a maximum of $282,000 (if based in CA).
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault-tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up.
Unsolicited Resume Policy
Natron Energy, Inc. (“Natron Energy” or the “Company”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from professional recruiters, third-party recruiting or staffing agencies, placement services, or any other source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes, including partial resumes, candidate profiles, and candidate details or information, sent to Natron Energy or its personnel will be treated as public information provided free of any charges or fees.
Natron Energy will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume, unless in connection with a written agreement with the Company then in effect. Such agreement must be pre-approved by Natron Energy and executed by an authorized representative of the Company. Natron Energy specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of an authorized representative of the Company.
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: email@example.com