Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Natron Energy is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for the general operations in our Santa Clara headquarters. This person helps with over a dozen critical tasks that support general office operations and nurtures relationships with our number one asset – our employees!
In this multi-tasking role, you’ll be assigned everything from purchasing office supplies to overseeing ad hoc projects with our leadership team. You will especially work closely with our Director of Facilities to assist in the layout, safety, and growth/repairs in our facilities. This is a job where you are on your feet most of the day and handle a variety of issues as they arise. Lastly, you will be vital in helping with the critical needs of running a growing company.
- Overseeing general office operations.
- Work with facilities to issue key fobs, add desks/furniture, and maintain space planning.
- Liaison with security and attend to any office alarms
- Maintaining relationships with local vendors who support the office.
- Work closely with HR to assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Planning and organizing company meals and special events
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment, while maintaining proper stock levels
- Issue company credit cards, business cards, and company gifts.
- Assist with payroll and IT for any urgent tasks with employees that require in-person or postal delivery.
- Oversee Natron’s Fun Committee, helping to plan and organize events.
- Helping load/unload deliveries such as catered lunches, office supplies, and items for facilities.
- Foster community and rapport in the office
Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in office administration/office management
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in MS Office.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and willingness to be on your feet for most of the day
- This is a full-time, in-person role at Natron Energy headquarters in Santa Clara, CA
- Disclaimer: The actual salary of a successful applicant may vary from posted ranges based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity and alignment with market data, and other legitimate business reasons, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable immigration law prevailing wages.
- In addition, Natron Energy has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, and Flexible Time Off and Personal Time Off for Exempt and Non-Exempt employees respectively.
- The salary range for this position is a minimum of $73,600 and a maximum of $159,000 in annual base salary.
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up. The company has a strong leadership team that includes world-class C and VP level strategy, sales, operations, and technology executives.
· Founded in 2012 as a Stanford spin out
· Now selling the world’s first UL certified Na-ion product in $9B data center market, with $700k shipped and $1.5M booked
· First product (battery tray for in-rack power) is fully de-risked and sold out through Q1 2023
· Second product (ultra high-power battery rack services) launched in 2022
What differentiates Natron Energy from other battery companies?
Natron Energy solves the problems created by lead acid and lithium-ion technology:
· Higher power discharge and faster recharge
A smaller footprint for high power leaves more space to generate revenue
Fast recharge results in higher system uptime
· Industry leading service life
Tens-of-thousands of charge-discharge cycles enables real-time peak saving of volatile electrical loads
Predictable degradation without surprise failures
The only battery that cannot start a fire
Customers gain confidence and save on fire mitigation costs
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org