holland, mi, usa
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Natron is seeking a qualified, self-starting individual to join our company as a Material Planner. In this role, you will coordinate with our planning and procurement teams to ensure the availability of goods and materials throughout the supply chain, overseeing aspects like inventory management, product flow, and logistics. You will develop and execute our supply plan, determining priorities and implementing strategies to reduce out-of-stock and over-stock issues. You will also help manage our production schedule, taking into consideration the forecasted demand for finished items and our raw material needs. This role will consist of 85% planning and 15% buying.
- Ensure all information in a project plan is accurate and updated as needed.
- Craft an efficient schedule for the execution of any projects.
- Work with staff from different departments to collaborate and maintain coordination.
- Responsible for the maintenance of company inventory and minimizing both overstock and out-of-stock occurrences.
- Analyze the supply and demand of product and its forecast.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management and proficiency in planning software.
- Responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels. The Planner must evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals. They also monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage that may arise.
- Planner should have excellent problem-solving skills to optimize production efficiency without any hiccups along the way.
- Works alongside a Production Manager, ensuring the production process can run smoothly.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and address issues when they arise to minimize disruption.
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7+ years planning experience in manufacturing
- Proven supplier management experience, including supplier performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes, components, and supply chain management.
- Fluency in statistical problem-solving techniques as applied to procurement and manufacturing operations.
- Experience with NetSuite and the associated system maintenance
- Experience working with contract manufacturers locally and internationally
- Proficiency in MS office including advanced Excel skills
- Disclaimer: The actual salary of a successful applicant may vary from posted ranges based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity and alignment with market data, and other legitimate business reasons, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable immigration law prevailing wages.
- In addition, Natron Energy has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, and Flexible Time Off and Personal Time Off for Exempt and Non-Exempt employees respectively.
- The salary range for this position is a minimum of $70,000 and a maximum of $110,000.
- Compensation: competitive with other Material Planner in West Michigan
- Hours and duration: permanent position, full time
- Location: On-site, Holland, MI.
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up. The company has a strong leadership team that includes world-class C and VP level strategy, sales, operations, and technology executives.
· Founded in 2012 as a Stanford spin out
· Now selling the world’s first UL certified Na-ion product in $9B data center market, with $700k shipped and $1.5M booked
· First product (battery tray for in-rack power) is fully de-risked and sold out through Q1 2023
· Second product (ultra high-power battery rack services) launched in 2022
What differentiates Natron Energy from other battery companies?
Natron Energy solves the problems created by lead acid and lithium-ion technology:
· Higher power discharge and faster recharge
A smaller footprint for high power leaves more space to generate revenue
Fast recharge results in higher system uptime
· Industry leading service life
Tens-of-thousands of charge-discharge cycles enables real-time peak saving of volatile electrical loads
Predictable degradation without surprise failures
The only battery that cannot start a fire
Customers gain confidence and save on fire mitigation costs
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: email@example.com
See more open positions at Natron Energy
Something looks off?