Senior+ Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
We're on a mission to enable human potential.
Moonhub is building the world's first AI recruiter. We believe talent and skills are universal, but the systems to identify them aren't. Moonhub solves this critical problem with the world's first conversational AI recruiter trained on billions of people datapoints to help hiring managers and organizations take control of the hiring process, working with an AI to find and retain the best talent for their teams at a fraction of the cost.
Core to our solution are large language models and conversational AI features that power our AI recruiter. Our team consists of ex Stanford Computer Science PhDs and MBAs, highly cited NLP researchers on ground-breaking papers like Bloom / Superglue / etc, papers, ex Twitter Cortex and Meta ML leads and more world-class AI and HR experts.
We are building the future of equitable opportunity. In line with this, we believe in a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is welcome.
This is a fast-paced role with extensive growth potential for a world-class Senior / Staff level software engineer with extensive experience building products. You will be on the engineering team, working work closely with our engineers and customers to build AI systems that power our AI recruiter. Your role will include building products end to end, driving new product efforts, as well as integrating state-of-the-art machine learning systems .
We are a company driven by our positive mission and social impact. Moonhub is a remote-first company and we have quarterly off-sites together along with local meetups.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with leadership, engineering, and customers to build new ML products for users.
- Architect and implement complex full stack features E2E.
- Write production ready code with speed, cost, and accuracy in mind.
- Contribute to building a culture where everyone is an owner; we ship fast; and build trust.
- Since we are a small team, you will be expected to play a role in ML engineering as needed.
- Lead Moonhub’s charge to be one of the world’s best engineering and AI organizations.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Python and React
- Strong backend expertise
- Ability to architect, scale, and build fullstack systems from scratch
- Knowledge of database architectures, microservices, message queues, and other backend technologies.
- Experience building scalable robust production systems
- Experience building ML projects
- Able to work on greenfield projects and experience building full stack systems from the ground up
- Ideally some knowledge of ML systems, whether that be from graduate school or personal projects.
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $120,000 to $160,000 in the US;
- This position is eligible for equity
- This role is eligible for benefits including 100% covered premium health + dental insurance, company offsite trips, work-from-home stipend, 401k, and more.
Moonhub is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.