ML Intern (Large Language Models) - Fall 2023
Software Engineering, Data Science
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
We're on a mission to enable human potential.
Moonhub is building the world's first AI recruiter. We believe talent and skills are universal, but the systems to identify them aren't. Moonhub solves this critical problem with the world's first conversational AI recruiter trained on billions of people datapoints to help hiring managers and organizations take control of the hiring process, working with an AI to find and retain the best talent for their teams at a fraction of the cost.
Core to our solution are large language models and conversational AI features that power our AI recruiter. Our team consists of ex Stanford Computer Science PhDs and MBAs, highly cited NLP researchers on ground-breaking papers like Bloom / Superglue / etc, papers, ex Twitter Cortex and Meta ML leads and more world-class AI and HR experts.
We are building the future of equitable opportunity. In line with this, we believe in a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is welcome.
We are looking for full-time interns this fall to work on conversational search, from designing and running experiments based on product needs, collecting and cleaning data, and deploying them in production. We are looking for entrepreneurially-minded people who identify as both a scientist and engineer, and want to apply state of the art research to people search.
Moonhub is a remote / hybrid company with a strong emphasis on engineering and product at the heart of teams.
What You’ll Do
- Design and run experiments on how to best finetune our in-house LLM models.
- Deploy these custom models end-to-end alongside our ML engineering team.
- Build new MLOps tools from 0 > 1 inside our existing platforms.
- Work closely with leadership and customers to understand large-scale recruiting and HR pain points, and develop state-of-art machine learning solutions for them.
- Write production ready code with speed, cost, and usability in mind
- Have the opportunity to work on publications and patents.
- Contribute to building a culture where everyone is an owner. We ship fast and build trust as a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with finetuning large language models
- 2+ years of experience working directly with large language models
- Deep knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as Pytorch and Deepspeed.
- (Highly preferred) at least one accepted paper at a top ML conference
- Strong background in programming languages such as Python and C++
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to adjust to dynamic customer needs
- Desire to grow quickly by going above and beyond expectations
Moonhub is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.