Engineering Intern (Full-stack) - Fall 2023
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
We're on a mission to enable human potential.
Moonhub is building the world's first AI recruiter. We believe talent and skills are universal, but the systems to identify them aren't. Moonhub solves this critical problem with the world's first conversational AI recruiter trained on billions of people datapoints to help hiring managers and organizations take control of the hiring process, working with an AI to find and retain the best talent for their teams at a fraction of the cost.
Core to our solution are large language models and conversational AI features that power our AI recruiter. Our team consists of ex Stanford Computer Science PhDs and MBAs, highly cited NLP researchers on ground-breaking papers like Bloom / Superglue / etc, papers, ex Twitter Cortex and Meta ML leads and more world-class AI and HR experts.
We are building the future of equitable opportunity. In line with this, we believe in a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is welcome.
This is a fast-paced role with lots of growth potential for a strong product-minded intern with fullstack engineering skills. You will be on the engineering team, working work closely with our search team and customers to build platforms that allow users to seamlessly search and engage the best candidates. The products you build will deliver world-class people platforms for growing businesses. Your role will include building products, driving new product effrots, as well as integrating state-of-the-art machine learning systems into our product. Unlike most companies where engineering serves other functions, at Moonhub we built our team from the ground up with engineers at the heart of our business.
Moonhub is a remote-first company and we have quarterly off-sites together along with local meetups.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with leadership, engineering, and customers to build new products for users
- Ship full stack features
- Write production ready code with speed, cost, and accuracy in mind
- Contribute to building a culture where everyone is an owner; we ship fast; and build trust as a team.
- Lead Moonhub’s charge to be one of the world’s best engineering organizations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong frontend engineering experience
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with software architecture and diagrams
- Experience with third-party integrations using RESTful APIs
- Able to work on greenfield projects and experience building full stack systems from the ground up
- Experience with Docker and GCP is a plus
Moonhub is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.