Display Mixed Signal IC Designer
Saratoga, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
At Mojo Vision, we focus on developing and commercializing world-class micro-LED technology for consumer, enterprise, and government applications. Designed as a critical component of Mojo Lens and first announced in 2019, the Mojo Vision Micro-LED Display is the smallest, densest dynamic display ever made, and the Micro-LED technology platform underlying it is powerful and flexible enough to serve a wide range of applications from next-generation wearables up to future televisions and video walls. As a result, micro-LEDs will disrupt the entire $160B display industry, and our unique technology puts us at the forefront of this disruption.We are a start-up founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms backed by some of the world's leading technology investors. We are in Saratoga, CA.You will help support our development of next-generation uLED displays. This role will play a crucial part in developing a state-of-the art, high-resolution, low-power CMOS backplane IC. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for designing analog and mixed-signal circuits for Mojo Vision's micro-LED backplane driver IC.
- Design and implement LED/pixel drivers, digital-to-analog converters, reference, and calibration circuits.
- Perform mixed-signal verification of the backplane IC to ensure its functionality and performance.
- Take ownership of the design process from concept to prototype and lead it to production.
- MS in EE or higher.
- Strong background in analog and mixed-signal IC design
- Demonstrated experience in taking at least one complete design from concept through tape-out.
- Proficiency in working with analog IC design tools & flows, including Virtuoso, spice/spectre, and Verilog-A.
- Experience with mixed-mode verification, modeling, and simulation.
- Working knowledge of associated laboratory characterization equipment.