Enterprise Solutions Engineer (AI-powered Automation) - REMOTE US
What we are building
Mimica's mission is to accelerate the discovery and deployment of automation with AI.
Our first product, Mapper, learns patterns from employee clicks and keystrokes, identifies key steps, decisions and repetition, and generates “blueprints” for automation. Today, it supports RPA teams, that build software bots for repetitive computer tasks such as data entry, form completion and claim processing. Alongside creating process maps for automation, we've introduced Miner, for automation, we have launched a companion tool, Miner, which helps enterprises identify and prioritize automation opportunities.
What you will own
In this role, your mission will be to help us conquer our revenue objectives and accelerate the adoption and expansion of Mimica. As the owner of the technical win strategy, you'll lead all technical aspects of the sales cycle. Your radar will be finely tuned to market trends and competitive intelligence, allowing you to craft and systematize creative solutions that elegantly solve use case-specific problems and deliver measurable business value. As a key member of our early Go-To-Market organization, you'll wield influence in shaping our future roadmap by compiling and sharing product feedback and leveraging valuable insights gained from the field.
Part of your day-to-day
- Collaborating with AEs in discovery calls, qualifying prospects, and gathering requirements.
- Leading demos and supporting technical evaluations for the Mimica platform, ensuring a path to value realization and positive ROI.
- Building and executing POC plans with success criteria, managing scopes, expectations, and timelines, and acting as the point of contact for questions, issues, or escalations.
- Serving as the Voice of the Customer, providing insights to engineering and product teams and input for improvements and new feature development.
- Contributing to product documentation by adding clear explanations, examples, and how-to guides.
- Partnering with Marketing to deliver educational content such as blog posts, tutorials, and presentations.
- Assisting BDRs in identifying compelling use cases and tailoring messaging to value drivers specific to each industry, vertical, or function.
- Nurturing strong relationships with key decision-makers at all levels, turning them into advocates and champions.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers, deepening relationships and driving account growth including renewals and upsells.