Sr. Product Manager - Network Security (SSE, firewall, SWG, VPN, CASB)
Lookout, Inc. is the endpoint to cloud security company purpose-built for the intersection of enterprise and personal data. We safeguard data across devices, apps, networks and clouds through our unified, cloud-native security platform — a solution that's as fluid and flexible as the modern digital world. By giving organizations and individuals greater control over their data, we enable them to unleash its value and thrive. Lookout is trusted by enterprises of all sizes, government agencies and millions of consumers to protect sensitive data, enabling them to live, work and connect — freely and safely. To learn more about the Lookout Cloud Security Platform, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on our blog, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At Lookout, our approach from the beginning has been to analyze all aspects of the cybersecurity ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data and protect our users from those threats via lightweight cloud-connected endpoint apps. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We are looking for an exceptional product manager to come and join our team.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively collaborate with engineering, product management, marketing, sales, customer support, technology partners, and direct customers. They will be responsible for driving and developing product launch materials, including sales enablement collateral, customer and partner presentations, videos, and sales training materials.
As a Senior Product Manager, Lookout Cloud Security, you will be responsible for defining and owning the delivery of endpoint client applications in our enterprise product portfolio.
- Drive the product: Define the product roadmap for endpoint applications of Lookout Cloud Security products. Identify and gather requirements, define and specify features, and work with cross-functional teams to bring them to market.
- Partner internally: At Lookout, our enterprise product line is highly interconnected. Therefore, you will collaborate with other product teams to ensure that your goals and the roadmap are aligned.
- Product requirements and delivery: You will work with engineering on a day-to-day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery. This includes reviewing and approving engineering designs, testing prototypes, and managing the release process.
- Strategic planning: You are the voice for your products and will work with sales and marketing to communicate your roadmap and ensure alignment with strategic planning exercises.
- Minimum of 5 years in Product Management or technical expertise in network security domains
- Passion to design new, innovative, and disruptive products and features that solve customer problems
- Strong expertise in building scalable, enterprise-grade desktop and mobile applications with deep understanding in traffic steering, VPN, endpoint posture detection, and cloud access proxy technologies
- Experience with cloud networking and SaaS services
- Hands-on knowledge of security related products and technologies such as Security Service Edge (SSE) including next-gen firewall (NGFW), web security/endpoint security, ZTNA
- Proven ability to deliver engaging and informative presentations to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders, webinar attendees, trainees, customers, trade show visitors, and industry event participants.
- Intuitive understanding of good user experience and ability to translate them into high quality specifications
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science required. MS/MBA preferred.