Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
Lexion is hiring a Solutions Consultant! We are looking for a legal ally and proven sales expert to partner with our Sales team in a role specifically designed to help prospective customers evaluate and ultimately be sold on our product. Through technical and workflow discovery, product demonstrations, and customer trials, you will showcase how Lexion helps customers find the fastest way to get contracts done right.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Sales for product demonstrations on customer calls
- Become a subject matter expert for Lexion and the broader CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) space
- Prove the value of Lexion through customer trials
- Provide unique insights to our customers by staying up to date in AI and Legal industry news
- Work cross-functionally across our organization to influence product roadmap planning
What we look for:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with commercial contract review process
- Experience with Lexion software
- Growth mindset and eagerness to continue expanding both technical and soft skills
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Base: $110K - $140K plus quarterly variable
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.