Sr. Product Manager
Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running, BlueNile and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
We're looking for a Senior / Staff / Senior Staff Product Manager to join our team! We're searching for individuals with a growth mindset who love tackling challenging problems and want to have a significant impact on how businesses operate. You will be responsible for overseeing user-facing products that leverage the latest AI technology to augment human work and delight our customers.
You will be responsible for owning the vision of one or more product areas, defining a continuous roadmap that you will support from definition through implementation. You will work with UX Design and Engineering to build delightful features, and will work across functions to bring them to market.
In this role you will:
- Develop product strategies and prioritize features based on long-term vision, while also helping the team design and launch lean MVPs
- Work directly with customers to identify product opportunities, gaps, and painpoints
- Collaborate closely with UX Design and Engineering teams to deliver high-quality, end-to-end experiences in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be an expert and champion for user needs and goals
- Incorporate customer feedback, competitive analysis, and team input to continuously improve products and user experiences
- Collect and translate requirements into user stories and specifications
- Provide clear guidance and direction throughout the product development process to ensure successful implementation
- Define key business metrics and goals, and track to them
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales for GTM activities
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in product management for complex business or enterprise applications
- Experience balancing long-term strategic work while simultaneously executing on near-term needs
- Strong decision-making skills when faced with ambiguous situations without perfect data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate problem spaces, product decisions, and underlying rationale
- Proven track record of shipping user-facing capabilities
- Bonus: Degree in Business, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Salary range: $145,000 - $205,000 plus bonus
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.