Sr. Events Marketing Manager
Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running, BlueNile and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
Lexion is looking for an Sr. Events Marketing Manager who can own the strategy, drive the execution, and deliver Sales pipeline results for an expansive in-person events and webinars program.
The ideal candidates will have extensive experience running events for B2B companies, working closely with Sales (ideally within an ABM framework), and be highly focused on pipeline building ROI.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to own a program that is already delivering high value, is highly strategic to the business, and is ready to scale with a sizable operating budget.
In this role you will:
- Define the strategy:
- Goals and roadmap: what events should we attend, how many, and set the strategy to optimize our ROI for each event?
- ABM & Sales: how does this translate into Sales pipeline within our ABM framework?
- Message: how does this fit into our broader Product and GTM initiatives?
- Community: how do events tie into our broader nurture and community initiatives?
- Run an expansive program:
- Webinars: take our incredibly strong webinar program and run it to perfection across: product demos, large education-based, and partner webinars.
- Events: run multiple in-person events throughout the year, ranging from large industry events (think: Vegas, booths, speakers, parties), to intimate dinners.
- Own the execution:
- Budget and planning: define how to spend your sizeable budget and tie it to ROI.
- Vendors: identify, negotiate, and project manage the entire relationship.
- Logistics: booth, swag, flights, hotels, speaker prep, to ensure events are smooth.
- Metrics based ROI: use data to answer what is working, and what to do more/less of.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of B2B event management across live events, webinars, and dinners.
- Demonstrated experience of working closely with Sales to deliver pipeline.
- Strategic approach to events that supercharges a Sales ABM strategy.
- Strong execution skills, including project management, logistics, and planning.
- Metrics and results oriented approach to running events.
- Willing and eager to travel up to 4x per quarter
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Salary range: $90,000 - $130,000 plus bonus
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.