Revenue Operations Manager
Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running, BlueNile and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
As we build out and scale our sales and customer teams, the Revenue Operations Manager will leverage analytics to help leadership identify what’s working, what’s not, and make recommendations on where we can improve.
This role will work closely with sales and finance leadership on building out a strategy around processes, tools, systems, and an operating rhythm to make it all work. As the owner of operations, you’ll balance strategy with rolling up your sleeves to execute on day-to-day tactical activities.
You must be very comfortable wearing many hats while building the plane as it’s in flight. You’ll work with a variety of teams to pull together the necessary data, get buy-in for changes, and train team members on new processes/ systems.
This role is critical for setting us up to be successful long term. As the owner of operations, we’ll give you full reign to your data kingdom!
In this role you will:
- Own the strategy around our newly implemented SFDC, in addition to our other sales tools (Outreach, LI Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Sales Connector, etc). Identify any needs of the team for future tools and own the design, implementation, and optimizing of those tools with the team.
- Work with marketing and sales leadership on deploying an Account-Based strategy, including territory design, account mapping, and reporting
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership on identifying pipeline generation goals and create processes to track and report on success by channel
- Design and implement a scalable process for managing and distributing leads
- Develop, report, and automate the tracking of KPIs and work with sales leadership on operating rhythms for accountability
What we look for:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Sales/ Revenue Operations in a B2B environment
- You are a SFDC admin & familiar with Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sales Nav
- You want to be the owner (and first!) hire in a growing department
- You want to wear a lot of hats and work of a variety of projects at once
(And a note to those of you who read this far and are worried you might not be qualified. Apply anyway. You might be just the person we're looking for.)
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Salary range: $90,000 - $120,000 plus bonus
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.