Sales Enablement Specialist
Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running, BlueNile and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
We’re looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve challenging problems, and want to have an impact on how businesses operate. In this role, you will take charge of defining and executing an enablement strategy that provides the sales organization with the information, content, expertise, and tools to help the sales team sell more effectively.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product to create relevant collateral and training materials
- Provide strategic assistance to members of the sales team on other initiatives and growth strategies for the long-term health of the business
- Support continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment of support documentation, and sales training
- Provides ongoing coaching and support to sales representatives, addressing their needs and challenges.
- Assists in the onboarding process for new sales hires, ensuring they receive the necessary training and resources to succeed in their roles.
What we look for:
- 2+ years in building, managing, and measuring enablement program/initiative progress
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, resourceful and motivated
- Understanding of B2B sales processes and methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce
(And a note to those of you who read this far and are worried you might not be qualified. Apply anyway. You might be just the person we're looking for.)
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Salary range: $90,000 - $110,000 plus bonus
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.