At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
What You'll Do:
- Formulate compelling product messaging and positioning to engage the target audience effectively.
- Devise and execute a growth-oriented marketing strategy tailored to Level's audience, focusing on top-of-funnel demand generation.
- Implement a content strategy to establish Level as a thought leader, utilizing diverse materials like white papers, case studies, and newsletters.
- Collaborate with product teams to execute effective marketing campaigns, emphasizing user adoption and loyalty.
- Implement an omni-channel acquisition plan, including digital marketing, partnerships, PR, and events.
- Develop and optimize an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy to meet sales goals and enhance broker and consultant awareness.
- Support Sales and Accounts teams in addressing specific prospect and customer requirements.
- Assess and adapt marketing strategies based on market trends and performance data, incorporating A/B testing and other experimental methodologies.
- Establish, own and monitor key metrics related to acquisition, adoption, channel performance, and growth.
- Build a scalable marketing organization by establishing budgets, infrastructure and systems.
- Hire top talent across various marketing domains to create a full-stack marketing organization to execute on a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Develop integrated and healthy partnerships with Product, Sales, Accounts, Operations, Design, and Product to develop a cohesive and customer-centric approach to growth.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven leadership experience in digital marketing, with a minimum of 6 years in a senior leadership role and at least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on employer benefits or related industries.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and managing high-performing marketing teams.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents
- 100% employer paid dental through Level with a $3,000 benefit allowance for you and each of your dependents
- 100% employer paid vision through Level with an $800 benefit allowance for you and each of your dependents
- Generous additional fringe benefits offered through Level’s platform:
- $700 in Office Funds available in your first 90 days to assist with getting your home office set up
- $4,000 lifetime balance through our Medical Travel EAP
- $1,000 annually through Level’s Mental Health EAP
- $150 monthly through our Wellbeing lifestyle spending account
- $3,000 annually in Education benefits (made available upon your 1 year anniversary) that can be used to continue professional education or be applied towards student loan payments.
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payments
This position has a minimum base salary of $200,000 and a midpoint base salary of $225,000. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards.
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: