Inbound Call Representative (Onsite)
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2024
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
What We Do:
Let’s say a resident has a leaking toilet. That resident can submit a work order request through an app using their smart phone, the website using a desktop computer, or by calling in the request and speaking to one of our customer service representatives (maybe you!). After the work order has been created, our system and dispatch team send it to a qualified plumber in our network. Our Follow Up Team then ensures the toilet gets fixed in a timely manner and the resident is kept updated along the way.
What You'll Do:
- Creating new work orders for residents seeking assistance, leveraging a guided workflow on our proprietary technology. This includes helping the resident try to troubleshoot the issue, identifying the severity of the issue, and qualifying the work order to ensure the work is sent to the right vendor (45% of day)
- Assisting residents seeking assistance with existing open work order issues. This includes providing the most recent update, connecting them to the assigned vendor, and/or escalating the work order to our escalations department (35% of day)
- Inbound phone calls from our vendor network, guiding them through our requirements and making work order updates when needed (10% of day)
- Outbound resident communications via phone, email, and text (5% of day)
- Team meetings, open forum to ask questions, and review of policy and procedure updates (5% of day)
You Should Have:
- Customer service skills
- Desire to work in a fun, team-focused environment
- A desire to help people through challenging situations
- No maintenance experience required, but interest in learning a new industry
- Attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures
- Resourceful, know when to reference our internal knowledge base for client-specific business rules
- High level of care for our partners; residents, clients, and vendors
- Ability to adapt to change on a weekly basis due to client needs or updates to our technology
- High school diploma required, Associates or Undergraduate degree preferred.
Why This Role?
- Monthly performance-based incentives
- High Achiever quarterly bonuses
- Fun environment where we celebrate the National Day Calendar!
- Onsite environment where you can learn and grow with your teammates.
· Competitive compensation
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.