Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company, resulting in an increased combined enterprise company valuation of over $2 billion. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
The Head of Marketing drives positioning of the Lessen brand to our current stakeholders (property owners, service professionals and partners) while creating, developing, and executing long term growth strategies to catapult our brand into the future. This role is an experienced and entrepreneurial B2B marketer that has worked directly with enterprise accounts. This role directs and manages all business-to-business marketing-related activities and partners closely with the sales organization. You should be a hands-on generalist highly skilled in a variety of marketing disciplines and capable of providing strategic vision. Equally vital is your capacity to be business focused and deliberate about delivering tangible and impactful results.
We are seeking this enterprising Head of Marketing to join our growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Leads programs in the areas of brand strategy, brand structure and visualization, client insights, customer segmentation, innovation, growth strategies, internal communication, and organizational change
- Lead efforts in content creation, creative services, social media strategy, marketing campaigns, product and vendor marketing, and collateral.
- Enables commercial success through setting and delivering multi-channel integrated marketing strategies working collaboratively across a matrixed organization
- A thought leader and advocate for helping Lessen understand its target customers, their buyer journey, our unique value proposition, and communicating that value prop effectively
- Managing a team on day one while reporting to the Chief Strategy Office and partnering closely with sales leaders.
- A strategic thinker that can understand our customers problems, our unique solutions (current and potential) and build a compelling strategic case as to how we marry the two
- Creates and improves current marketing strategies and programs that build the market awareness of Lessen with customers, partners and analysts
- Lead enterprise-wide Public Relations efforts
- Translates marketplace and client insights into strategies and innovative marketing programs
- Positions Lessen through the lens of our different client and partner segments
- Influences the Lessen growth strategy through informed messaging, lead generation, guiding market penetration strategies, client success enablement and driving excellence across traditional and digital campaign channels
- Oversees the creation and execution of dynamic live events and roadshows
- Creates robust and on demand reporting of programmatic marketing performance metrics and KPI’s
- Act as the Head of Function, leading, inspiring, and developing a dynamic team of Marketing professionals
You Should Have:
- 10+ years of relevant brand management and/or marketing experience
- 7+ years of experience directly managing, mentoring, and growing team members
- 7+ years of experience in partnering with agencies and internal leadership to achieve objectives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - must be able to clearly articulate the value proposition of the company through original content (case studies, slide decks, white papers, landing pages, etc.)
- Experience in internal/employee communications
- BS/MS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying growth strategies
- Experience partnering with enterprise sales partners to build marketing strategies and programs
- Genuine fascination for the problems our company is working to solve
- Skilled at communication and relationship building
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high-growth environment
· Competitive compensation
· Health Insurance 100% paid for by Lessen for employee-only coverage
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Incentive Stock Options (Equity)
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
See more open positions at Lessen
Something looks off?