Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company, resulting in an increased combined enterprise company valuation of over $2 billion. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
The Multifamily Estimator oversees surveying potential worksites; collaborating with contractors and internal teams; and providing a comprehensive cost analysis for potential clients per internal set pricing. Every estimate needs to address all relevant governmental regulations. Excellent communication skills are required to present your estimates to stakeholders and clients. You will be working on Multifamily Residential construction projects, so you must be familiar with a wide range of worksites, cost structures, and timelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct thorough and accurate cost estimates for multifamily construction projects
- Collaborate with project managers and others to ensure project specifications are met and budgets are adhered to.
- Provide detailed project budget for labor, materials, equipment and travel requirements
- Analyze and interpret project plans, blueprints, and other technical documents to determine project requirements and scope.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing and quality materials.
- Prepare and present detailed project proposals to clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and budget throughout the construction process, making necessary adjustments as needed.
- Create estimates for all necessary insurance considerations
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience in construction estimating including Multifamily construction
- Bachelor's degree or inspector certification in a relevant field preferred, but not required
- Solid knowledge of construction materials, methods, and processes
- Knowledgeable of Multifamily construction drawings and specifications.
- Proficiency with estimating software and spreadsheet design
- Familiarity with construction practices, costs, and procedures
- Experience with vendor management, procurement, and construction management
- Current knowledge of state and local building codes
· Competitive compensation
· Health Insurance 100% paid for by Lessen for employee-only coverage
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Incentive Stock Options (Equity)
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
See more open positions at Lessen
Something looks off?