Senior Real-Time Sensing Engineer
Koko Home is seeking a Data Pipeline Engineer to develop and maintain data pipelines from our IoT devices all the way to our model building infrastructure. As this is a healthcare focused company, we’re seeking candidates with experience working within clinical and regulatory environments. MedTech/SaMD/HCIT experience is a plus.
This role entails:
- Insuring sensors from our custom IoT and medical devices, with a focus to Radar sensors produce the highest possible SNR
- Develop and maintain algorithms for processing multi-sensory streams both in prototyping level (Python) as well as real-time (C/C++)
- Develop signal filter both in term of main sensory streams as well as label / reference data streams by means of heuristics, model-based and first principle approaches
- Support model development, especially in term of what additional datasets and data modalities to be collected in order to improve overall system performance
- Interact with other teams to assure the data collection process supports the overall product / business objectives of the company
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematical/Physical Engineering or Control Systems with at least 3 years of applied experience in a laboratory or a startup setting, 3 years a plus.
- Strong architecting, design and development abilities for both Python based data processing pipelines as well as C/C++ pipelines, including real-time multi-threaded embedded data processing pipelines,
- Minimum of 3 years track records in shipping products with real-time data pipelines, 5 years preferred
- Strong background in continuous Computer Science, Statistics, and Data Science.
- Strong background in Python based data-processing pipelines, including Pandas, NUMPY and data Visualization tools.
- Proficient in Linux/Unix data workflows, hands on experience in large scale data processing for ML applications a requirement.
Languages & Frameworks:
- Python, C/C++, Pandas, Numpy, pyTorch / Lightning TensorFlow
- West Coast preferred
About Koko Home Koko Home (kokohm.com) is a leading healthcare technology company focused on leveraging radar, AI, and LLMs to deliver remote monitoring and digital caregiver support. The Company’s multi-modality platform emerges as a beacon of innovation and compassion to improve outcomes, patient and caregiver experiences, and independence for the rapidly growing and diverse needs of the aging population and others in need of home care. The platform provides healthcare providers with visibility into patients' homes, monitoring early health risk indicators, engagement levels, and medical compliance, while empowering patients with easy access to personalized and direct care. The Company’s bold mission is shaping a future where personalized, immediate care is accessible to all using the simple power of their voice.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and equity along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days and 401(k) plans