Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Kiddom is a groundbreaking educational platform that promotes student equity and growth by uniting high-quality instructional materials with dynamic digital learning. Through unparalleled curriculum management functionality, Kiddom empowers schools and districts to take ownership of their curriculum – resulting in learning experiences tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of local communities. Kiddom’s high-quality curriculum is layered with robust teacher and leader data insights to drive the continuous improvement of instructional decisions, school/district programming, and professional learning.
At Kiddom, Product Marketing is responsible for creating and amplifying meaningful messaging about Kiddom’s value proposition. You will own all product marketing initiatives to support sales and user adoption strategies. You will drive GTM messaging and positioning, which means you will need to develop a deep understanding of our B2B customers (school districts) and end users (teachers and students)
Creation & amplification of compelling messaging on features & benefits:
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the product team to deeply understand the needs of our customers, then craft compelling messaging about the product and its features that resonate with those audiences
- Partner with go-to market colleagues to ensure that product messaging is clearly communicated across channels and campaigns
Delivering voice of customer and voice of field:
- Establish a key and essential relationship with the product team and help guide product strategy by bringing compelling voice of customer and voice of field to the organization
- Manage Kiddom’s understanding of the competitive landscape and ensure that feature development and launch is positioned in a way that overcomes competitive objections
Manage the release marketing process:
- Partner with the product team to understand the product roadmap and ensure that releases are represented in the marketing content and campaign calendars
- Build positioning documents for new features; manage the messaging docs that support other marketing activities
- Build and execute release marketing plans for new features based on the size and importance of the release
- 3+ years experience in product marketing with at least 5 years total marketing experience- Experience in the K-12 education ecosystem - math or science preferred
- Management of at least one product launch end-to-end
- Experience collaborating with product, sales, and customer success teams
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop strategic plans, manage multiple priorities, and execute effectively
Salary range is dependent on geography, past experience, seniority, and demonstrated role related ability during the interview process.
What we offer
We are a passionate, collaborative team focused on building transformative education technology and making a measurable impact in K-12 education.
We strive to create an inclusive, positive team culture where everyone is respected and valued for everything they bring to Kiddom, not just what they produce.
Full time permanent employees are eligible for the following benefits from their first day:
-Health benefits: medical (various PPO/HMO/HSA plans), dental, vision, disability and life insurance
-10 paid sick days per year
-Unlimited vacation time policy (subject to internal approval). Average use 4 weeks off per year.
-Paid family leave after birth/adoption of caretakers and minimum of 16 paid weeks for birthing parents. Meant to supplement benefits offered by State.
COVID Vaccination Policy
Kiddom policy requires employees to be vaccinated before they visit an office or attend company events..
We have remote roles but in certain positions where office attendance is deemed to be essential to the role, offers of employment shall be conditional upon proof of vaccination.