Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
- Produce quality builds of product in a manufacturing environment
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Assemble, disassemble, debug, installation, and post-installation activities of high-volume automation machines
- Support and oversee installation process of machine
- Ensure alignment of station and all machine parts is correct
- Ensure proper alignment of machine parts and conveyor circuit
- Brainstorm and support any mechanical changes with engineering team
- Participate in regular meetings with the production team
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure machine is running properly and producing the appropriate quantity of parts daily
- Understand project schedules and obstacles to project goals]
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on understanding of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and chemistry systems in a production setting
- Understanding of HMI (human machine interfaces) functionality for standard platform machines
- Understands basic concepts of Root Cause Analysis
- Demonstrates good analytical skills and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to read, interpret and apply tasks based on CAD/DWF/PDF drawings
- Well-organized, punctual, and collaborate with team members
- Able to develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with internal personnel of all levels and customers
- Demonstrates the ability to develop skills, adapt to change, and learn as needed
- Must be able to travel for training on systems and work overtime as needed
- Heavy lifting – Occasionally exert up to 100 pounds of force as needed for day-to-day activity
- May require the following physical activities: kneeling, standing, pulling, grasping, crouching, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, other repetitive motions
- Working in a clean room environment
- Other, including: Sharp objects
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.