Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
- Translate product requirements and strategy into engineering specifications.
- Span research, development, pilot production, and production
- Work closely with the team in enabling biosensing features, including both chemical sensors and physical sensors
- Manage the architecture for device and disposable design history files and device master records with the ability to understand design controls thoroughly.
- Lead device design changes, working with consulting partners, vendors, and contract manufacturers
- Collaborates closely with the software development team, as well as circuit designers to ensure hardware/software development solutions are compatible.
- BS/MS/PhD in mechanical or biomedical engineering
- High proficiency in Solidworks with experience in finite element analysis (FEA)
- Experience with tool design, prototyping (CNC machining, 3D printing) and working with rapid prototyping groups and injection molders
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with overseeing execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Has technical experience with biosensors (chemical sensors and physical sensors)
- Experience with medical device regulators
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.