Senior People Technology Analyst - Workday (Payroll)
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We are currently looking for a Senior People Technology Analyst who will focus on Workday functionality at Instacart. We need a Workday superstar who not only understands, but also architects the functional technology catered to the People team. This team member will hold deep expertise in Payroll, Absence Management and Time Tracking modules.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Instacart People Technology team is dedicated to delivering efficient and scalable systems to empower every Instacart employee to do the best work of their careers. It's a vital function of our organization that collaborates with team members across our business.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead People technology implementations and projects
- Hands-on Workday configuration for a variety of modules, team expert in absence management, payroll, time tracking
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on projects and support. This includes identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems.
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies
- Build and maintain effective employee experiences using People Technology
- 5+ years of work experience in People Technology, which includes hands-on configuration in Workday
- 2+ years of proven experience implementing and maintaining Workday payroll and absence and/or time tracking modules
- Workday functional knowledge on business processes, security, benefits, absence management, compensation, time tracking and payroll
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Familiarity using APIs, REST APIs, RaaS reports, outbound and inbound EIB’s
- Passion for enhancing the employee experience through systems
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.