Sales Associate, Emerging
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
About the Role -
As Instacart continues its rapid expansion, we are looking to add additional Sales Associates to our Brand Partnerships team. Sales Associates will be responsible for managing a book of business composed of both active and inactive brand partners. Sales Associates are the main point of contact for their assigned brands and own all aspects of the advertising relationship.
In addition to managing advertiser relationships, Sales Associates are responsible for sharing feedback about advertiser’s experience with Instacart's self-service platform with our Product Management teams in order to drive improved experiences and capabilities
About the Team -
The Instacart Brand Partnerships team is responsible for managing Instacart’s relationship with CPG brand partners. The team’s remit is to act as strategic consultants to accelerate the revenue growth of CPG brands on Instacart. The team works closely with internal cross functional teams from product, comms, marketing, insights and analytics to drive value and excitement with our partners.
About the Job
- Build and maintain relationships with a book of actively advertising emerging brands
- Prospect new advertisers to the platform, assisting with campaign creation, launch and renewal
- Maintain a high volume of weekly inputs, including scheduled client meetings and emails
- Reach and exceed KPIs including activations, retained advertisers and revenue
- Act as a primary point of escalation for technical issues
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Support the launch of new programs and features
- Support product teams in determining the right priorities for product improvements to help scale ad products for small to medium sized businesses
- 1-4 years of experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfortable analyzing and speaking to data/insights.
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Drive)
- CPG experience
- Digital media experience
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. This role also includes a Sales Incentive Plan. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.