Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, Eversight
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Eversight - an Instacart company, is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing in response to market conditions and to deliver higher ROI on promotional spend. Eversight’s Pricing Suite and Offer Innovation Suite solutions are driving strong margin and sales volume improvements for leading companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Raley’s, and Walgreens. Founded in 2013, Eversight is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with offices in Chicago and New York.
Eversight is looking for a Solutions Consultant to lead Pre-Sales activities with leading CPG and Retail prospects and help us transform the market for trade promotions and retail price and promotion optimization. Reporting directly to the Head of Solutions (Pre-Sales), you will partner with our team of Sales Directors to expand our customer base, adding to an impressive list of premier anchor customers including Coca-Cola, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, and Walgreens, among others.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As the functional solutions expert for our product suite, you will lead a consultative discovery process and demonstrate Eversight’s value proposition with leading CPG and Retail prospects including C-level executives.
- You will ensure a smooth transition to the Customer Success team for implementation with new customers, and you will act as Voice of the Customer with our Product team.
- Working across a large number of target accounts as a valued partner to a collaborative group of experienced SaaS sales experts, you will be instrumental in driving Eversight’s leading efforts to transform the way trade promotions are planned and executed at retail to a test-first and “Offer Innovation” mindset and transform retail price and promotion management to include revealed shopper behavior through AI-powered experimentation.
- You will participate in promoting Eversight at various marketing engagements (e.g. presenting at industry conferences)
- You will act as Voice of the Customer with our Product team, synthesizing prospects’ expectations and preferences to inform product development
- You are able to demonstrate Eversight’s value proposition for CPG and Retail prospects as a functional product expert and solutions consultant during the sales engagement process
- Collaborate with the sales team on sales strategy with a particular emphasis on researching prospects and tailoring the approach and sales materials for engagement
- Lead a consultative discovery process with CPG and Retail prospect stakeholders (including C-level executive steering committees, customer marketing teams, and IT) to understand their brand, promotional, and pricing strategies and current promotional process and infrastructure
- Advise prospects on optimal ways to leverage Eversight’s offer innovation platform and retail pricing suite, presenting compelling demonstrations of Eversight’s value proposition and expected ROI specific to their use cases
- You are someone who will ensure an optimal transition to Customer Success for new customers, ensuring all salient information from discovery related to stakeholders, scope, goals, and tactical implementation are communicated and understood by Customer Success prior to implementation
- You are a highly collaborative team player
- You have a consultative orientation with the ability to extract, synthesize, and analyze key information from a variety of stakeholders
- You have the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and operate independently with minimal supervision
- You are someone who will thrive in a strong team-based culture at a dynamic, venture-backed SaaS startup experiencing triple-digit growth.
- 3-5 years of experience with significant exposure to SaaS pre-sales activities
- Strong knowledge of the CPG and/or Retail vertical including a deep understanding of Trade Promotion and Retail Price Management/Merchandising.
- Strong presentation and persuasion capabilities with the ability to control an audience, convey key concepts, and overcome objections
- Experience in creating or developing business processes and strategies in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Something looks off?