Senior Clinical Data Associate
Inflammatix is a host response-based diagnostics company, and we are seeking a Senior Clinical Data Associate who will supplement our growing team. You will have opportunities to support the database builds, data cleaning and locking activities associated with our clinical databases, while working collaboratively with our Clinical Operations, Medical Monitors, Programming and Biostatistics departments. This is a support-based role that will report to a Manager within the Data Management department.
- Assist with data cleaning activities including data review, query generation and management, and development of study metrics either through direct action or delegation to other team members. May find discrepancies, track trends and identify areas of retraining needed from members of the study team.
- Performing all activities in compliance with standard operating procedures, client and study specific guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines
- Participate in database modification activities, including but not limited to User Acceptance Plan development Testing (prior to study Go-Live or during database migrations)
- Assist in specifying requirements for edit checks, manual data review, etc to build efficiencies
- Query data inconsistencies
- Perform third party data reconciliations, development of Data Transfer Agreements and vendor management
- Assist in more complicated line listings/monthly data review based on the guidance provided by Lead DM
- Able to provide Study level status metrics and provide detailed updates for upcoming timelines and expected data cleaning requirements
- Participate in database administration and other lock activities
- Bachelors and/or combination of related experience in clinical, scientific, or healthcare discipline
- 3+ years’ experience, in a science related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated to take on new challenges
- Track record of success in a deadline-driven and multi-task environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to wear many hats and adjust swiftly to changing priorities and completing deliverables
- Experience working with EDC platforms and data analytics, a plus
- Ability to work in group setting and independently
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward meticulous work
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong documentation and organizational skills while projecting a professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated capability of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time, exempt
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision; 401(k), generous leave and more
- Location: (Hybrid) Sunnyvale, CA
- The base salary range for this position is $ 83,000 - $109,000 per year which represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this exempt position.
- Please note that actual offer will vary based on factors including, but not limited to the candidate’s geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors including internal equity. As such, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the lower or upper end of the range. Please also note the compensation range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
- U.S. employees are offered medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as access to HSA, FSA, commuter, LTD, STD and basic life insurance. Employees are eligible to enroll in our company 401k plan and employer match. Employees accrue up to 15 paid vacation days, 7 paid sick days and 10 paid holidays per calendar year. Inflammatix U.S. offices are closed for winter break each year between Christmas and New Years Day and the company offers this time as additional paid time off for U.S. salaried/exempt employees.
Inflammatix requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any legally protected exemptions). For travel, Inflammatix requires compliance with all applicable local and national health and safety guidelines.
Inflammatix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions and breastfeeding, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Notice to Agencies: Our internal Talent Acquisition Team manages all career opportunities. Agencies and independent recruiters must be approved as a vendor by the Legal and Talent Acquisition teams at Inflammatix before submitting candidates (for any current or future positions) to any employee of Inflammatix. We do not accept unsolicited resumes or profiles from agencies or independent recruiters under any circumstances. Inflammatix will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume or profile. Please do not contact Inflammatix employees directly. Compliance with this request will impact our decision to engage or work with you or your agency and/or representatives in the future.