Sr. Content Marketing Manager
Hi, Future Homie!
As a Homie, you'll be part of an unstoppable team that puts customers first, embraces each day with excitement, and strives for excellence in everything you do. We’re revolutionizing the way small businesses manage their teams and grow their business. What this means for you is a shared passion for innovation and making a difference for the people we serve. So what do you say, will you join us on our mission to empower small businesses?
Why We Need You
After strong growth in 2023, 2024 is shaping up to be a big year for Homebase! We are looking for a Sr. Content Marketing Manager to help lead us to this exciting next stage of growth by leveling up how we engage, educate, and inspire small business teams through compelling multi-medium experiences. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing, you will work closely with stakeholders across the business including (not limited to) Organic and Paid acquisition, Brand, Lifecycle, Product, Sales, and customer success. This is a great opportunity to help lay the foundation for a new team and drive a huge impact in a high-visibility role!
As a Homie, you will make an impact within our Marketing team by leading our content marketing in this newly created role:
- Strategy and planning: Develop a comprehensive content strategy and roadmap with the ultimate goal of driving lift in signups and activations across our marketing channels
- Build the content engine: Ensure we have the resources and processes needed to move fast while producing high-quality content
- Execution: Willing and able to step in for writing and editorial support
- Reporting and driving action: Owning and driving weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to team and executives, while helping the team understand results and uncover insights.
- 7+ years of content marketing (B2B SaaS a plus)
- Experience working closely with SEO teams to drive sustainable results through customer-centric content
- Expertise in various content formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, social media content, and email marketing
- Experience working closely with CRO teams on experimentation
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to inform and illustrate the impact of your work
- Track record of being a self-starter who is comfortable owning the day-to-day work
- Highly organized and comfortable building processes from scratch
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Resourceful, fundamentally curious, and relentless in understanding the “why”. Possesses a sense of urgency in line with our value of “No Day Wasted”
- A lover of local businesses -- supporting and building great products for them
- Stock Options - Everyone is an Owner!
- Competitive group health benefits coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Group Investments, TFSA as well as an RRSP plan which offers a 4% company match
- Employer supplemented Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Company-paid holidays and 20 days accrued PTO per year
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Paid parental leave after 1-year of service
- Top-of-the-line equipment and stipend for workspace setup
- Work from home days, Monday, Thursday, & Friday
- Meals provided at our vibrant workspaces
- Team offsites and monthly opportunities to engage with fellow Homie
- Meet the Talent Acquisition team Mavel W.
- Meet the Hiring Manager Kyle G.
- Meet the Marketing team
- Meet the Leadership team
- Presentation round with interview team
- Professional Reference Checks
- Background Check + Offer Stage
- Welcome to the team, Homie💜🎉
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Homebase
At Homebase, we take pride in fostering a welcoming space where every Homie of every gender, age, orientation, culture and walk of life can be their full selves. Diverse perspectives empower us to build the best-in-class platform for small businesses and hourly shift workers. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, so if you think you’re close to what we’re looking for (even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications), we encourage you to apply!About Us
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process if needed. Please advise us of any accommodations needed within your application to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
**Interview Recording NoticeBy participating in interviews with Homebase, you consent to the use of Metaview, a recording and transcription tool, during the interview process. Please be aware that all interviews may be recorded and transcribed for the purpose of evaluating candidates and ensuring the quality of our recruitment process. If you do not consent to being recorded, please inform the Talent Team at the beginning of the call, and appropriate arrangements will be made to accommodate your preference. Your privacy is important to us, and the recorded interviews will only be used for internal evaluation and assessment of candidates.