Talent Acquisition Advisor - Contractor (Hybrid)
Hi, Future Homie!
As a Homie, you'll be part of an unstoppable team that puts customers first, embraces each day with excitement, and strives for excellence in everything you do. We’re revolutionizing the way small businesses manage their teams and grow their business. What this means for you is a shared passion for innovation and making a difference for the people we serve. So what do you say, will you join us on our mission to empower small businesses?
Join our dynamic Talent team and be a driving force in our growth! We're seeking a talented and self-motivated Talent Acquisition Advisor for a four-month contract assignment. This isn't your average recruiter role – we need someone well-versed in market trends within Monterrey and adept at data-driven hiring practices that deliver results. Collaborate with leaders and cross-functional teams to streamline processes and foster efficiency and growth. If you thrive in a startup environment, excel in process improvement, and have a passion for both people and technology, let's connect and propel our People Ops team to new heights!
This role is a four-month contract assignment.
As a Homie, you are a bar raiser, this means you come with:
- 4+ years of full-cycle, in-house recruiting experience in fast-paced work environments for a U.S.-based company - preferably in a hyper-growth tech start-up.
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience focused on Software Engineers (RoR, React, Swift, Swift UI, Objective C, Kotlin)
- Written & verbal English proficiency.
- Proven success in hiring Software Engineers in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Experience successfully building and maintaining trusting and consultative relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates
- Top-notch organizational skills and a demonstrated agility, effectiveness, and comfort with prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Advanced proficiency using Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter (or other talent sourcing platforms (Seekout, HireEZ, StackOverflow)
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will make an impact by:
- Owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, and delivering a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience across multiple roles within our engineering practice.
- Acting as a strategic, trusted partner to hiring teams and engineering leadership ensuring they are equipped with insights, resources, and best practices to interview and make assured business and hiring choices.
- Understanding and utilizing recruitment analytics and metrics to assess pipeline health, identify areas for improvement, and implement proactive sourcing and outreach methods to captivate top-tier candidates.
- Bringing thoughtful, creative, and bold new ideas to help iterate and optimize our hiring efforts in Monterrey and relentlessly work toward continuously improving our processes and efficiencies.
What to Expect During the Interview Process:
- Meet the Hiring Manager Ivana L.
- Meet the Head of People Leila M.
- Meet the TA Team Mavel W., Alex V., Lauren B., & JaQuille C.
- Connect with Engineering Stakeholders Steve K. or Steven M. or Ronnie C., or Ze’ev V.
- Professional Reference Checks
- Background Check + Offer Stage
- Welcome to the team, Homie💜🎉
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Homebase:
At Homebase, we take pride in fostering a welcoming space where every Homie of every gender, age, orientation, culture, and walk of life can be their full selves. Diverse perspectives empower us to build the best-in-class platform for small businesses and hourly shift workers. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, so if you think you’re close to what we’re looking for (even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications), we encourage you to apply!
Welcome to the exciting world of Homebase in Monterrey, Mexico! We are looking for passionate individuals like you to join our unstoppable team of developers. Can you imagine being one of the first members of this adventure?
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
Concerned about working in a fully remote company? Don't worry, we have big plans for you! Our goal is to create a hybrid team that will work together two days a week in the San Pedro area of Monterrey. Just imagine the opportunities to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, while collaborating with exceptional colleagues in an inspiring space.
So, if you're ready to join an exciting adventure and make an impact in the world of technology, now is the perfect time to become part of our team in Monterrey! Apply today and be a part of the future we are building together at Homebase!
**Interview Recording Notice:
By participating in interviews with Homebase, you consent to the use of Metaview, a recording and transcription tool, during the interview process. Please be aware that all interviews may be recorded and transcribed for the purpose of evaluating candidates and ensuring the quality of our recruitment process. If you do not consent to being recorded, please inform the Talent Team at the beginning of the call, and appropriate arrangements will be made to accommodate your preference. Your privacy is important to us, and the recorded interviews will only be used for internal evaluation and assessment of candidates.