Growth Marketing Manager (Hybrid)
Hi, Future Homie!
As a Homie, you'll be part of an unstoppable team that puts customers first, embraces each day with excitement, and strives for excellence in everything you do. We’re revolutionizing the way small businesses manage their teams and grow their business. What this means for you is a shared passion for innovation and making a difference for the people we serve. So what do you say, will you join us on our mission to empower small businesses?
Why We Need You
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us increase the velocity and effectiveness of diversifying our channels and tactics. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing, you will work closely with the channel leads to identify, test, and validate new channels/tactics that we can reliably add to our mix at reasonable levels of efficiency and scale. You will also be working with the channel leads across paid, organic, and CRO to provide tactical support for their existing core channels to ensure we are continually evolving and improving our approach. This is a great opportunity for someone who has developed a strong depth of knowledge in 1-2 channels and is looking to expand their skill set.
As a Homie, you are a bar raiser, this means you come with:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on channel experience across paid search, paid social, and display in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience crafting and running web and channel experiments
- Big plus if you have experience with PLG or freemium motions, paid app acquisition, SEO, or offline channels
- Experience using paid marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads), marketing analytics and tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), search and SEO tools (e.g. GSC, SEMRush, Ahrefs), data visualization tools (e.g. Looker/Tableau) as well as experience with Excel/GSheets and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to help us assess and forecast opportunities
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Track record of being entrepreneurial and a self-starter with a high level of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Resourceful, fundamentally curious, and relentless in understanding the “why”. Possesses a sense of urgency in line with our value of “No Day Wasted”
- A lover of local businesses -- supporting and building great products for them
- Ability to collaborate in office weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Stock Options - Everyone is an Owner!
- 401(k) program + 4% company match
- Employer supplemented Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 20 days of accrued PTO, annual paid holidays and paid volunteer time off
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible spending account (FSA) options
- Top-of-the-line equipment and stipend for workspace setup
- Work from home Monday, Thursday, & Friday
- Meals provided at our vibrant work spaces
- Team offsites and monthly opportunities to engage with fellow Homies
- Meet the Talent Acquisition team Mavel W.
- Meet the Hiring Manager Kyle G.
- Participate in a Technical Interview
- Meet the Leadership team
- Professional Reference Checks
- Background Check + Offer Stage
- Welcome to the team, Homie💜🎉
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Homebase:
At Homebase, we take pride in fostering a welcoming space where every Homie of every gender, age, orientation, culture and walk of life can be their full selves. Diverse perspectives empower us to build the best-in-class platform for small businesses and hourly shift workers. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, so if you think you’re close to what we’re looking for (even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications), we encourage you to apply!About Us:
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process if needed. Please advise us of any accommodations needed within your application to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
**Interview Recording NoticeBy participating in interviews with Homebase, you consent to the use of Metaview, a recording and transcription tool, during the interview process. Please be aware that all interviews may be recorded and transcribed for the purpose of evaluating candidates and ensuring the quality of our recruitment process. If you do not consent to being recorded, please inform the Talent Team at the beginning of the call, and appropriate arrangements will be made to accommodate your preference. Your privacy is important to us, and the recorded interviews will only be used for internal evaluation and assessment of candidates.