Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Hermeus is a startup developing hypersonic aircraft to radically accelerate air travel. At Mach 5, more than twice the speed of the supersonic Concorde, passengers will be able to cross the Atlantic in 90 minutes. On the path to hypersonic passenger aircraft, Hermeus is partnering with government agencies including the US Air Force and NASA to develop a series of autonomous aircraft that derisk the technology and solve urgent national security challenges. These products provide the data and confidence necessary to certify, produce, operate, and maintain safe and comfortable commercial aircraft. Hypersonic aircraft have the potential to create trillions of dollars of new global economic growth per year, unlocking significant resources that can be utilized to solve the world’s greatest problems.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Office Administrator to oversee the smooth operation of our various office locations. The ideal candidate will be a versatile professional with a strong ability to handle diverse administrative tasks, manage office supplies, food & beverage program, facilitate communication between different locations, and ensure that each office environment is efficient, productive, and conducive to a positive work culture.
- Support the daily operations of multiple office locations, ensuring a high level of efficiency and productivity.
- Act as the primary point of contact for office-related inquiries and requests, both internally and externally, and provide timely and professional responses.
- Manage the daily execution of the Food & Beverage program, mail delivery, and office organization.
- Implement office policies and procedures to promote a positive and productive work environment, ensuring compliance with company standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with the People and Security department to support visitor activities and events.
- Ensure the maintenance of a safe and secure working environment by adhering to health and safety protocols, emergency preparedness, and facility management.
- Support the various internal departs as needed, under the direction of the Director of Facilities.
- 3+ years in an office administration/support role, preferably in a multi-location or multi-departmental setting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse teams and individuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a positive attitude.
- Experience in participating in or managing a food & beverage program.
- A passion for customer service excellence and the drive to go above and beyond to achieve a successful outcome.
- Experience in the aviation industry a plus.
We encourage you to apply even if you have skillsets and experience outside of our current needs as we're always open to connect and discuss future opportunities.