Lead IT Specialist
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Hermeus is a startup developing hypersonic aircraft to radically accelerate air travel. At Mach 5, more than twice the speed of the supersonic Concorde, passengers will be able to cross the Atlantic in 90 minutes. On the path to hypersonic passenger aircraft, Hermeus is partnering with government agencies including the US Air Force and NASA to develop a series of autonomous aircraft that derisk the technology and solve urgent national security challenges. These products provide the data and confidence necessary to certify, produce, operate, and maintain safe and comfortable commercial aircraft. Hypersonic aircraft have the potential to create trillions of dollars of new global economic growth per year, unlocking significant resources that can be utilized to solve the world’s greatest problems.
As Lead IT Support Specialist, you will be leading our IT efforts as it relates to troubleshooting, configuring, deploying, and supporting desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, as well as supporting business applications and other IT assets. Additionally, you will be expected to provide top tier customer service, prioritize tickets based on company priorities, and resolve them in a timely manager.
The Opportunity and How You'll Impact Hermeus:
- Lead a small team of IT Specialists
- Manage the IT Help Desk and support end users
- Own help desk metrics and reporting
- Delight new hires with tools that work on day one
- 5+ years of IT help desk and end-user support for small to medium-sized businesses
- Administered users in Azure AD and Microsoft 365
- Windows system administration
- Managed devices with Intune or similar
- Deep desire to solve problems and help others
- A customer-centric approach to IT support
- A commitment to continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a related subject or equivalent work experience
- Experience growing an IT help desk team
- Experience administering Mac OS
We encourage you to apply even if you have skillsets and experience outside of our current needs as we're always open to connect and discuss future opportunities.
See more open positions at Hermeus
Something looks off?