Senior Automation Engineer
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer!
We are growing! This past year we tripled our customers and revenue. Due to hyper-growth, we seek a Senior automation engineer who will join our engineering team and take a lead on automation test execution in support of our mobile and web applications.
You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team and be working on a product that actually saves lives!
The position includes working closely with the Product, Design and Data Science teams, taking full ownership of your work from requirement to post-release adaptation, while continuously learning and evaluating cutting edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our Technologies stack: Appium, Selenium, Jenkins, Java, React Native, React JS, Scala, Play, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres, Kafka, and more.
Areas of responsibility:
- Own the full automation cycle, lead the development of complex automation tests for a product that saves lives!
- Design, develop, and execute automation tests, both on web and mobile.
- Be responsible for managing the continuous integration pipeline for automation tests.
- Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality, usability, and efficiency.
- Assist in post-mortems after critical bugs, identifying root causes and resolution actions
- Set up and maintain test environments and test infrastructure together with the DevOps team.
- 5+ years of experience in automated automation using Selenium, Appium or similar technology.
- Experience building automation for Mobile apps.
- Experience in distributed testing and data-driven testing
- Experience in CI/CD processes, tools, and configuration such as Jenkins.
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web and mobile technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL and NoSQL databases, caching and client-server
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent practical experience - advantage
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.