Product Growth Analyst
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
Product Growth Analyst
Hello Heart is growing and is looking for a curious and passionate Product Growth Analyst to join our Product Growth & Engagement group, and facilitate data-driven decision making and insights.
You will also work closely with our cross-functional data team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Take part in data-driven decision making with our product team, influence product roadmaps and business planning - and report on their results
- Leverage data to understand how our users interact with our product - and how they can achieve even greater success
- Help set the right KPIs and reports for our business, and constantly monitor our results
- Plan and perform a wide range of tests, and help gain useful recommendations
- Improve access and visibility to our data by data visualizations - using various BI tools
The ideal candidate will be:
- In-depth understanding of funnel, user behavior and engagement KPIs.
- Data-driven. Lives, breaths and dreams data and gets super excited to analyze complex data sets, come up with new insights and solutions
- Strong data project management skills - data hygiene, sanity checks, etc.
- 100% independent with strong problem-solving abilities and a go-getter
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Highly organized, able to multitask and easily adapt to change
- A strong team player that can work with multiple functions within the company
- 5+ years of experience with advanced skills in SQL, data analysis and visualization
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- Statistical analysis knowledge and experience (advantage for R, Python, MATLAB etc’)
- Experience with product development, A/B testing, funnel analysis in B2C Apps - huge advantage
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Qlik, Redash etc.)
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.