Senior Email Marketing Manager
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role:
Hello Heart is seeking a Senior Email Marketing Manager to lead and drive our B2C email marketing initiatives targeting eligible consumers/members. As a Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing email campaigns that engage, educate, and inspire our audience while promoting heart health awareness and the Hello Heart solution.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing strategy that aligns with Hello Heart's mission and business goals, with a strong emphasis on a growth mindset.
- Plan, create, and deploy email campaigns, including newsletters, promotions, and personalized content, to engage and retain our consumer/membership base.
- Utilize your coding skills to create responsive and visually appealing email templates. Design emails that align with our brand identity and messaging.
- Utilize data-driven insights to segment the email list effectively and target specific consumer groups with relevant and personalized content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling email content, graphics, and subject lines that drive open rates, click-through rates, and conversions.
- Conduct A/B tests to refine email performance and optimize key metrics. Use the results to iterate on future campaigns, reflecting a continuous improvement mindset.
- Implement a rigorous measurement and reporting system to track email campaign performance. Analyze key metrics, identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to enhance results.
- Ensure email campaigns comply with industry regulations and best practices, including CAN-SPAM and HIPAA compliance, while seeking ways to improve compliance processes.
- Proven experience owning email as a channel end-to-end for 3-5 years, with a strong track record of successful B2C email campaigns.
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms (e.g., Iterable), HTML/CSS coding for email templates, and marketing automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data-driven insights to make informed decisions.
- A growth mindset, with a commitment to learning and adapting in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or wellness industry trends is a plus.
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.