About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Office Administrator to join our People Ops team, working from our Menlo Park office. As the first point of contact for, you will be leading the day-to-day office operations to ensure that things run smoothly and efficiently supporting various initiatives to maintain a positive employee experience.
In addition to Office Management, this person will also be responsible for booking internal travel for employees, including our executive team. As well as partnering with the other members of the People team to work on culture and engagement projects as required.
The successful candidate will possess a can-do attitude, believes no task is too small and has lots of common sense. We are looking for someone who is able to work autonomously and really takes pride and ownership in making our office a great place to be!
Please note: This position has an in office requirement, Monday through Thursday in our Menlo Park with an 8:30 start time, with the option of working from home on Fridays.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers (building facilities, etc.)
- Billing & Invoicing - document all invoices, and work closely and collaboratively with our Finance Team to ensure all expenses are accounted for.
- Make our office a great place to work, including but not limited to cleanliness, security, and workability.
- Receive, document, and distribute all incoming mail and packages to the appropriate team/individuals. Help manage office shipments and mail (sending, receiving, distributing)
- Prepare for and greet guests, visitors, and vendors on arrival/provide refreshments as necessary
- Assist in booking travel, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, and conference facilities for all levels of employees, including our executive team.
- Liaise with our logistics team in our Tel Aviv office, to ensure some consistency in processes in both our offices.
- Track corporate card charges and process monthly expense reports for multiple team members
- Occasional oversight over shipping items to our sizable population of remote employees.
People & Culture
- Assist in various People Team-led initiatives, with a special focus on employee engagement and company culture.
- Assist with planning and running our yearly Full Company and Team offsites
- Participate in some tasks relating to employee onboarding and offboarding.
- 3+ years of proven office management experience, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Prior experience booking corporate travel, with experience in booking executive travel being a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and multitasking skills, and ability to manage rapid change
- A deep understanding and a keen interest in employee engagement & culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience with time management. Attention to detail is a must.
- Comfortable with online productivity tools (e.g. Slack, Excel, Gmail & Google Apps etc.)
The salary range on this job will be 75k to 90k depending on experience.
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.