Senior Product Manager
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We’re looking for a strong Senior Product Manager who is passionate about saving lives, and has both the creativity and the data-driven skills required to take on the challenge of helping users to adapt their behavior using advanced data science technology.
- Develop a strong understanding of the user needs, market, competition, ecosystem customers, and our commercial strategy
- Set and execute the roadmap for your domain, guiding R&D, UX, Content & analysts
- Work closely with the data science team to steer efforts, while rapidly testing assumptions
- Bring up new initiatives to enable business growth
- Define use-cases and build product prototypes and detailed flows, rules, specifications etc’
- Communicate and establish a shared vision for your product across the company
The Ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in building consumer facing products.
- A track record of designing, building, launching and improving user-facing products, working closely with R&D and a full cross-functional team.
- Full familiarity with mobile and Internet trends, apps and content.
- Leading big-picture strategy discussions.
- Highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Customer oriented mindset and solid UX instincts
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the digital health industry - an advantage.
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.