Strategy and Business Operations Manager
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
As a Strategy Manager, you will help Hello Heart maintain and grow its competitive advantage through market research and data-driven analysis, that will guide strategic direction and support key company initiatives with market-related insights.
- Lead strategic initiatives focused on business growth opportunities
- Drive the execution of cross-company projects
- Conduct market research and develop the business case to support key initiatives
- Create informative and useful content (insights, not findings)
- Facilitate strategic and senior-level discussions, workshops, and meetings
- Work in a timely and structured manner
- Build good relationships with colleagues and peers
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in research, strategic consulting, innovation design and/or investment banking
- 5+ years experience preferably within the digital healthcare space
- Worked in fast-paced, collaborative work environment
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.