Senior Product Manager - Data (Remote)
We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is full-time and Remote within India.
HackerRank offers a suite of products that allow our customers to hire the best Software Developers. In other words, HackerRank helps companies accelerate their innovation. Our Screen product is the market leader in the technical assessments category, and has seen exponential growth over the past decade. We believe we're still starting out, and ready to bring in the next wave of innovation to grow 10x from here. In this role, you'll be leading a charter within the Screen product, which will redefine how software developers are evaluated and hired. You'll have the opportunity and responsibility to scale this business by thinking outside the box to unlock deep value for our users and buyers. The Screen team is passionate, driven, fun and focused on customer delight.
You will be working on:
- Define the long term vision for the product based on market needs
- Develop and execute the data and insights product strategy aligned with overall company goals.
- Define and prioritize features and enhancements for data products based on market research, customer feedback, and business requirements.
- Collaborate with UX/UI teams to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for data and insights products.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive products, and emerging technologies related to data and analytics.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to gather insights and feedback to enhance product offerings.
- Lead go to market activities in partnership with Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Support functions.
- Thrive in an empowered team culture, where problems and solutions are built together, not handed down from top to you nor handed down to design/dev/data teams through you
- Enable world class support for the product, so users quickly unlock the value they're looking for
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of PM experience managing B2B SaaS enterprise products. Some B2C experience is preferred
- 2-3 years working on data products as product manager, analyst or engineer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Experience in developing a robust long term data driven, customer focussed vision and strategy.
- Experience in building and owning roadmaps for multiple teams backed by solid prioritisation and clear milestones
- Proven track record of successfully launching and growing new products and/or significant features
- Ability to work in a fast paced cross team, cross geo environment and to deliver on a common vision
- Ability to work with engineers, designers and analysts and be comfortable presenting to non-technical/business stakeholders and customers
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time Home Office Setup Stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.