Solutions Engineer - Customer Facing (Remote)
Remote · Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
This is a customer-facing technical role that does not involve programming on a regular basis.
We're reshaping technical hiring with a skills-based approach that empowers companies to evaluate technical prowess effectively. Our rapid growth demands an expansion of our Solutions Engineering team. This is a full-time remote position based in India.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in advancing HackerRank's mission to "Accelerate the World's Innovation." You thrive on creating impact and excel in offering consultative guidance to our customer-facing teams. Your forte lies in demonstrating technical and functional capabilities to customers while addressing their specific technical recruiting challenges.
In this role, you will be instrumental in shaping HackerRank's vision of prioritizing "skills over pedigree" in developer hiring and career growth. Your contributions will encompass optimizing customers' utilization of HackerRank in their hiring processes. Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues, you will elevate our strategic partnerships with customers.
You will be working on:
- Maintain expert knowledge of HackerRank products and test questions
- Lead technical discovery to understand and document requirements, and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to integrate Applicant Tracking Systems with HackerRank platform
- Identify key skills for roles across diverse technical domains (e.g., DevOps, Data Science, Front-end Engineering)
- Assist in test and custom question creation
- Analyze test result data and offer insightful recommendations for more effective candidate assessments
- Deliver engaging presentations showcasing product knowledge and problem-solving acumen
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of customer-facing technical experience
- Strong CS fundamentals, proficient in data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language, SQL and REST APIs
- Current technical acumen, capable of coding solutions to HackerRank challenges
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.