Technical Product Manager (Remote)
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is full-time and remote within India.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”.We are looking for product managers with a strong technical foundation to lead Skill Assessment teams. HackerRank is used by 2600+ customers across the globe who rely on us to hire developers across the board for many different roles. We are only able to power a handful of the roles today and need your help in meeting the demands of our customers.
You will be working on:
- Build a process to enable content delivery at scale
- You will be responsible for building new products that expand the number of technical skills we can assess and their adoption among existing and new customers
- You will own the end-to-end developer, hiring manager and interviewer experiences for specific skills and job roles
- Our mission is to enable our customers to assess every skill for every developer role at every level. You’ll be a key contributor to this mission and will coordinate with different functions like Customer Success and Sales for driving adoption and revenue growth
- You will work closely with developers to solve challenging technical problems to build highly scalable product experience
We are looking for:
- You have 2+ years of experience in building and launching technical products
- You have been a developer in the past or worked on developer focused products
- You are highly data driven and make informed decisions
- You are highly articulate and a good communicator
Nice to have (optional):
- Experience in leading technical teams or managing a technical community
- Process and execution oriented
- Experience interacting with Enterprise customers and being process-oriented
- Have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.