Senior/Lead Product Designer (Remote)
We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Product Design team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within India.
The Design Team at HackerRank is a tight-knit group of creatives who work closely with product management and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users.
We are looking for a Product Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing elegant experiences. You’ll work to refine HackerRank’s simplicity while applying it to new experiences that our users will love.
You will be working on:
- Design simple, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Gather product requirements, organize and lead regular user research sessions and interviews, frame the problem, and find solutions that address both customers and business needs
- Lead and represent your team effectively, articulating the work and the decisions behind them, and be an advocate for user-centered design.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to identify & narrow problems, arrive at possible design solutions or solution testing frameworks.
- Influence user lifecycle product strategy and execute design work with a high level of polish across all touchpoints
- Lead and mentor designers in the assigned product area.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- A strong sense of the process for building product experiences including best practices for design deliverables including mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Solid visual design foundation understanding of design principles (space, typography, color theory, layout, etc.)
- Strong portfolio of projects, clearly demonstrating your design process and hands-on visual design that speaks to your talent as a creative thinker and problem solver
- Effective communicator, presenter, and eager to give and receive feedback.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off