Manager, Renewals - EMEA
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
An overview of this role
- The Renewals job family delivers to an essential moment in the customer journey, ensuring we can continue to deliver value and business outcomes by specializing in customer retention. In collaboration with sales, channel partners, customer success, and sales operations, this team will focus on successfully renewing customer subscriptions while providing a seamless customer experience. The roles aim to deliver predictable and efficient renewals through a proactive management of the customers lifecycle.
What you'll do
- Extends to that of a Senior Renewal Manager.
- Manage Renewals team to ensure healthy weekly activities
- Review weekly forecasts and business outcomes with reps and sales managers. This includes win/loss review so we can iterate our approach based on our success and failures.
- Responsible for all renewals of all contracts and upgrades
- Collaborates with regional Sales and Customer Success leaders
- Hires, coaches and develops Renewal Managers
- Participates in the design and execution of the Renewals Manager playbooks
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated sales or renewals management experience
- Aptitude for continous improvement philosophy and strategy development and execution
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
- You meet the eligibility criteria for internal applicants
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.