Program Manager, Product Division (Monetization)
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Program Manager to manage and contribute to cross functional initiatives led by the Product Monetization department at GitLab. This role directly contributes to critical Pricing, Packaging, and Monetization related initiatives working closely with the Pricing team, Fulfillment, Legal, Finance and GTM teams.
This individual will be responsible for leading key cross functional initiatives across the company focused primarily on monetization related initiatives. This includes pricing changes, introduction of new products, and modifications/iterations to existing commercial offerings. Work will span from small self-lead projects to managing larger initiatives that span contributions from nearly every department within GitLab.
You’ll contribute directly to the priorities of the Product Division, specifically work focused on driving revenue via new monetization initiatives and collaborate closely with the Product Leadership team, Finance, Legal and GTM teams.
- Independently run small projects overseeing end to end delivery ensuring efficiency and collaboration of impacted stakeholders
- Program Manage larger cross functional initiatives (focused on Monetization)
- Maintain clear and transparent documentation within the GitLab handbook and GitLab issues on Product Monetization initiatives
- Develop processes to improve efficiency across the division
- Embody our CREDIT values in your work
- Prior experience as a Program Manager (PgM)
- Experience working on technical cross functional programs at a larger organization
- Attention to detail and strong demonstrated written communication skills
- Ability to learn technical skills including managing our handbook with git
- Experience collaborating closely with stakeholders across marketing, sales and legal
- Exposure to pricing or monetization related work including new product launches, or managing complex portfolios of products
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.