Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Sales & Channels) APAC
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
GitLab is looking to add a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to join the team to help support and partner closely with the APAC Sales leadership, Channel APAC Director and sales team. In this particular role, GitLab is looking for someone with experience partnering closely with Sales and cross-functional teams to drive and support this growing department. This position is 100% remote and must be based in Australia OR Singapore.
- Effectively partner as a trusted advisor to the APAC VP of Sales, the extended APAC leadership and sales teams to support the operational rhythm and key initiatives.
- Exhibit a global understanding of the Sales & Partner policies and processes within the sales organization.
- Effectively partner with the Channel APAC mgr to drive operational rigor and report on the business with a partner viewpoint.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales Strategy, Sales Systems, Billing/Revenue, Marketing, Renewals, Customer Success and Channel Operations.
- Coordinate sales forecast and planning leveraging SFDC and Clari to drive sales compliance and accuracy both for the APAC sales & Channel teams.
- Work closely with APAC sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Lead the team to support the field sales teams through the Quote to Cash process which includes quoting process, pricing, and configuration/terms.
- Manage, coach and develop the team members performance to establish strong partnerships with the sales teams they support.
- Support and lead annual planning activities as they relate to territory carves and deployment of account alignment.
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales planning and process efforts.
- Assist sales management in understanding process inconsistencies and provide & drive recommendations for process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of
- Experience in global sales operations processes
- Experience and knowledge of the Channel Partner environment and processes
- Ability to manage individual contributor performance
- Ability to delegate initiatives and drive results through the team performance
- Experience with managing a Deal Desk and Order Management function
- Ability to work collaboratively in a remote team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to leverage and interpret data to drive initiatives and provide recommendations
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of SaaS tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations is a grade 9
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Something looks off?